Name: Casey Mommer
Date registered: February 6, 2011
I live in Mammoth Lakes, Ca in the winter and Orlando, Fl in the summer. I love to be on the lake as well as the mountain. I take a slightly different approach at life. I see most people go to college, graduate, and confine themselves to a job which traps them in an office. Upon my graduation I had many people ask me the question “It looks like its time for you to grow up, stop playing, and get a job” My reply is “ok, how much time will I get to hit the lake and mountain?” TWO WEEKS, -NO THANKS. Why do what I don’t enjoy the entire year to have two weeks of livin? I have set out to live the life that I have wanted since I was a kid (living at the mountain in the winter, and the lake all summer)…. How is that going?… Keep reading my blog and you will find out.. as I find out!
- A wet, muddy, good time! — August 19, 2011
- Trip across America — June 4, 2011
- Casey vs Benny “Battle of the Biathlon” — April 4, 2011
- I am screwed! — January 28, 2011
- Don’t point that beard at me, It might go off! — January 14, 2011